In August 2022, EY officially launched Consulting Service Line in Armenia.
Since 2008, EY’s fast-growing office in Yerevan has been providing assurance and advisory services to local and international clients working in the country. In 2010, EY launched tax and transaction advisory services, and in 2014, legal services in Armenia.
EY’s consulting team of professionals helps clients transform to realize long-term value for people, businesses, and society as a whole. Specific fields of play include:
• Strategy and Transformation: Identifying the right strategy that generates value for the business
• Finance: Transforming the finance function to make it more agile, to support scalability, better decision-making, and enterprise-wide performance
•Customer and growth: Transforming customer-facing commercial functions, including sales, marketing, channels, pricing, digital product/services, and customer experiences
•Risks: Transforming risk and control functions, including enterprise risk, compliance, and internal audit
• Cybersecurity: Improving the approach to IT risk, cybersecurity, and data risk
• Supply Chain and Operations: Reinventing end-to-end supply chains, business processes, and services to achieve cost savings
• Technology: Transforming the IT function and IT-related outcomes to enable business strategy
•Organization and people: Improving organization, people, and HR function to enable business strategy
• Sustainability: Helping meet the needs of the future without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs